What Is Fascia?
Fascia is the head to toe, arm to arm, inside-out connective tissue. It divides our muscles and penetrates them like the internal skin of an orange. It also surrounds virtually every structure of the human body. If we were able to peek inside our bodies and only see the fascia, we would look like a human form of cotton candy with mummy-like bandages running throughout. The entire fascia system is connected in ONE piece like a 3D spider-web. It’s so obvious, how did we miss this? Read full Ashley Black FasciaBlaster reviews at this wellness website.
- Lessens the look of cellulite
- Breaks down fat cells
- Improves muscle performance
- Reduces pain
- Accelerates muscle recovery
Fascia blasting is a super powerful and effective tool for sculpturing your body. It will help you on every step along your journey to a good-looking body. Regardless of either you’re trying to reduce your postpartum overhang belly, beat cellulite or to blast off last stubborn fat cells on your “almost” perfect six-pack, you will see results from blasting.
Ashley Black explains there are 4 types of fascia:
- Structural fascia- Runs in long strips through the body. Visible in chicken meat just below the skin. The white silky membrane.
- Inter-structural fascia- Is present inside muscles and connects muscles to other muscles and to the bones. Visible when eating steak, the cobweb-like material.
- Visceral fascia- The “goop” inside our abdominal cavity that surrounds our organs and digestive system.
- Spinal fascia- the straw like thick casing that surrounds the spinal column
The fascia has a brush point with literally every other system of the body. It is as, or more significant than any other system. Having loose, healthy fascia is vital for overall health and well-being. Healthy fascia also makes us look, feel, and function better!